We will also announce the winners and showcase their work along with other commended photographs. on www.urban-echo.co.uk
Send your picture (please read Terms and Conditions below carefully) along with a brief description, of your photo, including the camera type and lens that you used, your name, address, telephone number, the date and location of the photograph via our contact page or the form on the left of the Competition page by the end of each month, and winners will be notified and announced.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland open to all ages, except for employees of Street Vibe Media Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by online forms. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must be 300 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries or emailed entries
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Street Vibe Media Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that which is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified by email within two days of the published closing date, and the winner’s name, county and entry will be published in The Urban Echo and at www.urban-echo.co.uk
9. One entrant shall win a prize.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.